Frequently Asked Questions
Returns & Cancellations
Due to the intimate nature of our products we do not accept returns or exchanges except in the case of a manufacturer’s defect. If your product is found to have a manufacturer’s defect we will repair or replace it - please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your item for a return authorisation number.
Please Note: Any item that is returned without authorisation will not be accepted
If, in the unlikely event your njoy purchase is found to have a manufacturer's defect, we will repair or replace it. Please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your item for a return authorisation number.
When contacting about a damaged product, please have the following information on hand:
Please Note: Any item that is returned without authorisation will not be accepted.
If you need to cancel your order please contact us immediately.
If your domestic order has already been shipped you will need to ship it back to us when you receive it. We will issue a refund, less the cost of outgoing shipping, when your order has arrived back at our facility. Refunds take 5-10 business days to post to your credit card.
Please take your time and consider your options carefully before you place an order.
Clean your njoy with hot water and soap.
Please dry your njoy with a clean, lint free, cotton cloth. Put your njoy away after use.
Please store your njoy products in their original box or in a soft, protective bag when not in use.
If you wish to sterilize your njoy I would suggest a steamer. Some people like to boil their njoy in a pan. This is fine if the product is prevented from bouncing against the bottom of the pan – place a cloth in the bottom of the pan. Steel bouncing against steel during a rolling boil will cause scuffs and scratches on the product. To prevent this, place your njoy in a bamboo steamer, put the lid on your pot and steam for twenty minutes.
For minor scuffs please try a product like MAAS metal polisher. MAAS has a polishing rouge in the compound that will help to buff out any small cosmetic imperfections that may occur under normal wear and tear. Please follow the instructions when using metal polishing creams such as MAAS – we cannot be held responsible for misuse or improper handling. Thoroughly remove any residual polish – wash with hot soapy water and then dry with a soft cloth or chamois before storing.
- The short answer is, yes - njoy products can become magnetic; and the magnetic test to determine authenticity of material is not reliable with laymen's tools.
- Njoy products are made from a 316 grade stainless steel. This type of stainless steel is paramagnetic, which means njoy products have a small, positive susceptibility to magnetic fields, and are weakly attracted by an externally applied magnetic field.
- As a result of these properties, small particles within the structure of the steel (an approx. 0.1mm - 3mm diameter sphere, for example) can be especially attracted to powerful magnetic fields - such as an MRI machine, or other strong neodymium magnets.
- Yes, njoy products are made of 316 graded alloy stainless steel, which do contain nickel in their composition. Nickel helps with the structural strength of the steel.
- Our products do not contain nickel on the “surface” so to speak. The nickel in 316 stainless steel is chemically bound to other elements such as: carbon, molybdenum, chromium, manganese, and silicon. In theory, the compositional matrix that is formed during the manufacturing process locks the nickel in an atomic bind that does not leech out into human tissue under typical circumstances.
- Under non-typical circumstances nickel can become atomically freed under the influences of corrosive conditions, or when the solid structure becomes damaged. 316 stainless steel is corrosion resistant but not corrosion proof. If your njoy products are used, washed with soap and water, dried, and properly stored, there should be close on zero corrosion problems, as the chromium in stainless steel is a self-repairing element that aids in the protective qualities of the alloy.
- All that said, if your partner has an allergy to nickel, perhaps they should take a zero chance of reaction, and not use any stainless steel product.
- Yes, since njoy toys are made of high-quality steel their ridges and curves can be used to help relieve stress and tension in a person's muscles. Therapists and masseuses often use similar tools in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IATSM) In fact, njoy toys like the Pure Wand and the Fun Wand can help give you that extra reach you need to massage your out of the way muscles.
- Njoy is not able to provide expert advice on the best way to perform IASTM or other therapeutical treatments, however, there are many great resources you can find on the web. Here are a few articles that can provide some starting information:
njoy toys - australia / new zealand
We are the official distributor of genuine njoy Toys. Ensure your njoy toy purchase is authentic by purchasing only from us or one of our retailers.